Financial Release<< Back
Trimble Announces Smart Wastewater Flow Monitoring and Analysis Software for Municipalities and Utilities
The announcement was made at WEFTEC, the world's largest annual water quality technical conference and exhibition.
Trimble Unity Wastewater Flow Monitoring and Analysis software allows utilities to view, edit and manage data collected from Trimble's Telog family of
- New enhanced GIS and web-based software providing visualization, reporting and analysis tools and workflows allowing utilities to quickly analyze and identify flow anomalies that could result in infrastructure failure, flooding, environmental damage and regulatory penalties.
- Easy-to-use tools for reviewing, editing and annotating telemetry data, ensuring high data reliability for reporting, rapid decision making and regulatory compliance.
- Full visibility into network and flow performance, including quick access to alarming conditions and annotations.
- Advanced storm and wet weather analysis by leveraging Telog Enterprise software and its modules. The module capabilities include Rainfall-Derived Infiltration and Inflow (RDII) analysis and
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association(NOAA) data importing, computed and derived measurements and system health and regulatory reports.
- Web and mobile workflows enabling identified events to be dispatched as field work orders for investigation and resolution. Field personnel responding to events can access flow and level data on mobile devices and make informed decisions and actions in the field.
- A remote monitoring system health dashboard providing operations staff with real-time insight into the availability and performance of the wireless data recorder network.
The Trimble Unity Wastewater Flow Monitoring and Analysis software is available now for free trial and demonstration with pricing and commercial availability expected on
About Trimble's Water Division
Trimble's Water Division focuses on solving key challenges that water, wastewater and stormwater utilities face as their infrastructure ages; flooding, droughts and other environmental issues increase; and customer needs grow. Trimble's solutions combine advanced positioning devices,
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. For more information about
Lea Ann McNabb, Media Contact, +1 408-481-7808, firstname.lastname@example.org